You have no items in your shopping cart
We invented the first combination of face mask FFP2 and FFP3 with a nanotechnology spray that protects against the Corona virus and that kills the virus during 10 days
THE LAST RESORT
The ultimate protection against Corona
Act now – use nanotechnology to kill the virus
SAFETY MEASURES SO FAR
Antwerp (Belgium), 12 March 2020 - The majority of infections by the Corona virus are caused via the breathing. FFP2 and FFP3 face masks protect against the Corona virus, however in a limited way because the holes into these masks is 0,3 micron while the Corona virus has dimensions around 0,1 micron. In addition, eye protection and disposable gloves should not be neglected.
All European countries are seeing ever more increasing infected people and deads. Politicians have to make decisions now under pressure.
Now it is time to act – do more than washing your hands only!
We do not say: “Stop washing your hands”. All persons should continue to watch their hygiene.
All virologists are underestimating the effects of the contamination by the Corona virus. Just washing hands will not stop the further spread of the virus.
Counter-attacking the virus does.
Time to kill the Corona virus
Safety Workwear Shop has been researching since December 2019 the best way to protect medical workers, workers in industrial companies and consumers against the Corona virus.
The only way to protect against the virus is to KILL the virus.
That is why Safety Workwear Shop analysed succesfull remedies against SARS, ebola and the Bird Flu in earlier years and started looking at an earlier connection it also contacted to protect against the Zika-Virus during the Olympics in Brazil.
Safety Workwear Shop decided to start the collaboration with a manufacturer of nanotechnlogy to combine breathing protection further to the EN standard 149:2001.
Our solution kills the Corona virus like an alcohol-containing desinfectant and is certified a Medical Device – over 10 days!
The Corona virus is very small but not too small enough to fight against.
Nanotechnology provides a spray that is tested by many laboratories in Europe. It has officially killed the virus Corona. The nanotechnology is virus-inactivating according to EN14476:2013+A1:2015/prA2:2016 under dirty conditions. It kills all enveloped viruses including the Corona virus and many other bacteria and viruses. Nanotechnology - Active Bacteria Protection is not only e‑ective against bacteria but it is also e‑ective against a wide range of pathogens including Hepatitis, Inuenza, HIV, Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa & Candida albicans to name a few.
It kills viruses like alcohol but it remains on the surface for over 10 days…
So persons only have to spray once and the desinfectant (to kill viruses) remains on the surface over 10 days. Nanotechnology - Active Bacteria Protection is the worlds rst active antipathogen device sanitiser. One application delivers up to 10 days active protection against pathogen recontamination - providing a safe, practical, user friendly solution for device sanitisation.
See Annex A.
Playing at the same nano micron level – our solution protects against the Corona virus when it is applied to FFP2 and FFP3 face masks
When applying the nanotechnology spray of nanotechnology on FFP2 and FFP3 face masks the holes of 0,3 micron is probably (to be checked with our laboratories) providing a 99,99% protection against the Corona virus.
The nanotechnology will add a protective viral layer against the Corona virus (to be checked with our laboratories).
Beware that nanotechnology should be applied to a FFP2 or FFP3 face mask so a surgical mask is NOT the right protection equipment since surgical face masks do not provide protection against the airborne Corona virus.
The advantages summarized of the combination of FFP2 / FFP3 face masks with the nanotechnology spray proposed by Safety Workwear Shop
Safety Workwear Shop provides a solution with safety advantages that are crucial in the protection against the Corona virus:
- We have found a way to stop the further spread of the Corona virus: we continue to provide the better solution FFP2 and FFP3 breathing protection; in addition, the nanotechnology provides an additional layer against the Corona virus(to be checked with our laboratories);
- We have found a way to kill the virus: when the virus touches the surface sprayed with our nanotechnology, the virus will die; Nanotechnology – Active Bacteria Protection has been tested and assessed by world leading hygiene and microbiology institutes including Les Hopitaux Universitaires, Strasbourg and the Department of Medical Microbiology, Ankara.
- We have found a durable solution: the nanotechnology remains active for 10 days; The disinfectant action of Nanotechnology, as a product from the field of chemical Nanotechnology was tested on textile, plastic and glass surfaces. When applied to surfaces, the solution creates a nanoporous, sponge-like layer, which fixes the active molecules on the surface. The disinfectant action develops within 5 minutes, and the antimicrobial effect lasts for up to 10 days.
- The spray is transparent. Nanotechnology - Active Bacteria Protection will not a‑ect the viewing clarity or aesthetic look of any device. Because the Nanotechnology layer is formed at the nanoscale it is completely invisible to the naked eye and because it is 100% light permeable it will not a‑ect screen resolution or colour clarity.
- The spray is safe; Active Bacteria Protection is biocompatible (tested under GLP conditions according to DIN EN ISO10993-1) the Nanotechnology range is manufactured in Germany under the European Directive 93/42/EC and DIN13485 -2003MPG.
Spray the nanotechnology solution on FFP2 and FFP3 face masks to stop the further contamination of the Corona virus.
En plus, spray the nanotechnology on ALL surfaces that could be touched by contaminated persons eg door knobs in hospitals and public transport doors.
Contact the offices of Safety Workwear Shop, located in the center of Europe, located on the border of Belgium and the Netherlands.
Call +32 295 51 66.
Email [email protected]