You have no items in your shopping cart
Terms and conditions
All agreements of purchase and sale shall be governed solely by the terms and conditions listed below. Any deviation from these conditions shall apply only once and is effective only after written confirmation.
1. Orders that have been accepted by us commit to deliver within the specified time period, however we are not liable for the consequences of excess. Exceeding does not give the buyer the right to cancel the order or to claim damages.
2. Blanket orders that have not been called to give us the right to send to. Uncalled goods to the buyer in full within the agreed period The buyer is obliged to accept the goods and pay.
1. Customized products are kept in stock only after signing a separate agreement.
2. The agreed stock levels should always be taken. Within 12 months Upon termination of the contract, the buyer should take the remaining stock. Within one month off
3. Late fall gives us the right not reduced to invoice. Customized stock The buyer is obliged to pay regardless of any demand and / or supply them. Invoice
1. In case of force majeure, including late delivery due to our suppliers, we reserve the right to delay delivery or to cancel the agreement. This also applies to temporary or permanent (eg, end of life) unavailability of certain goods.
2. However, we always strive to offer you a real alternative.
1. (NOT APPLICABLE FOR ORDERS AFTER 28 MAY 2020) Our quoted price, excluding VAT, is valid until the day of delivery. For all orders in Europe, you do not pay shipping and administrative costs for a value above € 165,29 ex VAT (200 euro incl VAT). For lower orders the shipment cost is 25 euro.
APPLICABLE FOR ORDERS AFTER 28 MAY 2020: Our quoted price, excluding VAT, is valid until the day of delivery. For all orders in Europe, you do not pay shipping and administrative costs for a value above € 50 ex VAT (60,50 euro incl VAT). For lower orders the shipment cost is 15 euro.
2. We always reserve the right to raise our prices. In-call and contract orders we have to calculate unless otherwise agreed in writing. Law increase of import duties, taxes or rates in our prices
1. We offer a wide range of delivery methods. If the buyer requests a specific shipping method that we do not offer standard, then the additional costs for his account.
1. Every agreement of purchase and sale is entered into under the condition that the buyer is sufficiently creditworthy. It sold remain our property until full payment.
2. (NOT APPLICABLE FOR ORDERS AFTER 31 MARCH 2020) Our standard payment terms are 30 days from invoice date or by online payment at the shop unless otherwise agreed in writing. There may be deducted from the amount payable if payment is made within 3 days of the invoice date. 2%
APPLICABLE FOR ORDERS AFTER 31 MARCH 2020: Due to the worldwide shortage in PPE, we are forced to have all our customers pay before we deliver products. For payments on invoice. That is why we ask for an advance payment (cash-in-advance).
3. If not receiving payment by the Due Date, the buyer will receive an increased invoice of both 10% interest counting from the due date PLUS an additional penalty of 10% of the amount due with a minimum of 50 euro.
4. As long as the buyer has not paid the amount due and payable purchase price, we are entitled to suspend to fulfill our obligations
5. The buyer is not entitled to suspend payment under complaint or complaints. Wholly or partially
1. Our responsibility ends with the acceptance of delivery by the purchaser or his representative. Any complaints must be made within 14 days of delivery. Written Is there an unexpected purchased item that does not meet your needs, you can also specify this within 14 days of delivery using the complaint and then Safety Workwear Shop can approve your return based on your specified reason.
3. The buyer will not be returning goods only after this agreement has been reached with the seller in writing. For this, the buyer can easily create a message (ticket).
4. Returns of products (only unused items!) Where the buyer can be declared in default should be done. Easy with our logistics partners The cost is equivalent to 10 euros + 5% of the value of the returned product (for Belgium and the Netherlands) and 20 euros + 5% of the value of the returned product (Luxembourg, Germany, France, Britain, Spain and Italy). In addition, you will receive a voucher worth the value of the returned goods for your next order.
5. If our customer can clearly indicate within three days that a wrong product was shipped through photos and the delivery, then these unused products can be free and immediately exchanged for the correct product and our customer immediately receives also the sincere apologies of Safety Workwear Shop
1. For disputes arising from a contract of sale, the courts of the registered office have jurisdiction. In Belgium the Antwerp courts have jurisdiction.
Information about Safety Workwear Shop
Safety Workwear Shop is a part of Marketing, Sports & Safety BVBA. Our address is:
Marketing, Sports & Safety BVBA
Oude Baan 12
Phone +32 3 295 51 66
Email [email protected]
Registered number: BE 0546.730.503